Personal Information is that information or opinion (including information or an opinion forming part of a database), whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably ascertained. As such personal information can include your name, address, age and contact details. We only collect personal information which is necessary for us to provide our products and services to you, this includes:
• Processing your purchases and the services you request;
• Responding to any questions you have;
• Confirm and track your purchase;
• Improve our website, services, product range and marketing and promotion activities; or
• Contacting you regarding products that may be of interest to you. Please note, we will not collect the personal information of people below the age of 14 unless the consent of their parents or guardians has been given.
The kind of personal information we collect and hold will depend upon the product or services you request from us. We will hold personal information through communications between you and us (whether written or oral) through our website, e-mail or over the telephone, etc. Personal information will include your name, address, age and contact details and any information about your purchases, billing and shipping address, telephone number or other contact information, and credit or debit card information.
We may also collect some information from you when you use our website. Your purchase of our product and services through our website will determine the amount and type of information which we collect about you. Some of this information will not be personal information because it will not reveal your identity. The only personal information we collect about you when you use our website is what you tell us about yourself when you make a purchase or inquiry about our product and services.
• Internet provider
• date and time of your visit
• pages accessed and the documents downloaded
• search items entered
• referring URLs (universal locaters) We may use your IP address in combination with your personal information to prevent fraud or abuse, customise your shopping experience, improve our website, customer service, products, and marketing efforts, and to understand your preferences, patterns and interests.
We may disclose your personal information when we are required to provide our product or services to you such as:
• External service providers (such as shipping, payment processing, data storage/management, webhosting, web analytics, marketing, mailing and the like). This information is disclosed for the express purpose of the service that we have contracted out to them. It may not be used for any other purpose nor retained by the external service provider;
• Complying with any requirement of law or court order and protection against fraud; or
• Your personal information may be disclosed as part of any sale or merger of our company. We may create anonymous records from personal information by excluding certain information that makes the information personally identifiable to you. We may use these records for internal purposes and disclose this information in the process of our business.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
PERSONAL INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY:
Information collected on our website may be stored and processed in Australia or any other country we may be based in or affiliated with. Additionally we may transfer information outside the country where you provide your personal information. Please note that your personal information will be subject to the laws of that respective country and we will not release this information unless required by law or court order.